Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Regional Prices

TwixTTwixT Member
edited August 2023 in Support & FAQ
Greetings,
Your game is perfect in every way and we support you as a player community, because in our time, MMORPG-based games are slowly losing their popularity. I am proud to say that you have greatly satisfied the audience with such a project, and I would like to thank you/your team once again for this. Coming to the main subject, we, as the Turkish gamer community, have full respect for your work and effort. However, our purchasing power has decreased considerably due to political and economic reasons in our country. We ask you to localize the prices because there are many people in Turkey who are eagerly waiting for your game. What we ask of you is not that you do not get paid for your efforts or that you do injustice to the players on the other side of the world at very cheap prices, but that you set a price that is suitable for the conditions and purchasing power and will not make your efforts suffer. Again, I would like to thank you for bringing such a project to life.

Kind Regards,

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The answer is the same as any other request from South America or others. Intrepid plans to offer harmonized pricing for specific regions sometime in the future. Please click the wiki link provided here as to those plans. Intrepid has internal numbers of where accounts have signed up from and they track that data. If you want a locally priced server available for Turks, then make sure a bunch of Turks sign up to play the game. That is the deal, if there is a market that is sustainable, then Intrepid will address it eventually.

There will be no region locking, but certain regions will have "harmonized" subscription prices that better reflect their local economies. Harmonized regions will be segregated from other regions.[5][6]
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Subscription_model
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greeting TwixT,

As Unknown mentioned above, we do have plans for the retail release of Ashes of Creation that will include a harmonized pricing structure for regions that better reflect their local economies. When we get closer to release, we will have more information to share on this topic.

I am closing this thread. Feel free to post again if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.