Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Does alpha 2 access from twitch stream reward also grant access to beta?

LumiukkoLumiukko Member
edited August 2023 in Support & FAQ
As per title. I received alpha 2 access from the twitch streams, but I am wondering if that same access carries over to betas, or is a separate founder pack with beta access required for them?

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lumiukko wrote: »
    As per title. I received alpha 2 access from the twitch streams, but I am wondering if that same access carries over to betas, or is a separate founder pack with beta access required for them?

Stream giveaway keys were only for the phase stated.

None of the giveaway keys (so far) has been a package with access to everything.

You can see the level of access in your website inventory and if you do want beta access you will need to purchase a package.

fm3dkgdmu2p4.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    edited August 2023
    Greetings Lumiukko,

As Fairest pointed out, any access that is given away is only for that described testing phase. So Alpha Two access means Alpha Two only. If you notice, the items listed as being included in the packages that are available on the Ashes of Creation shop separately list all of the test phases for which they grant access.

Closing this post. Feel free to make another if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.