Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Unseen Order

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited January 19 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

We’d like to inform our glorious community these will be the final Pre-Order Packs that are available. More information regarding this can be found in the FAQ at the end of this article.
There are some who believe that power, prosperity, and abundance can only be achieved through the process of ritual blood sacrifice. According to the twisted ideology of The Unseen Order, the larger the sacrifice, the greater the gift of power and prosperity contained within it, but what happens when things go too far?

What began as a small group of settlers, whose selfless and benevolent efforts were to increase the bounty of their community’s harvest, quickly transformed into an arcane cult with an insatiable hunger for domination and control. Today, the members of this dark and mysterious sect, The Unseen Order, are known for their endlessly complex rituals of blood magic. Each stage of a sacrificial rite must be performed flawlessly, in consecutive order, with a very specific set of tools, and the rarest of spell components. Upon the successful completion of the sacrificial liturgy, their people would thrive for many months, harvests would be bountiful, and numbers continued to increase. However, so did the ever-growing tally of innocent victims slaughtered by the cultists…

The final Pre-Order Packs including The Unseen Order cosmetic items will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from September 13, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until January 17, 2024 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that None Forgotten addons will be removed on September 13, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-09-12-the-unseen-order
community_management.gif

Comments

• Options
    Yay! <3
  • Options
    Very nice detail and creepy as promised! Sad to say going from - red crypt keeper dwarves to bloody red crypt fiends is not the leap or vibe my guild thought we'd see for a "grand finale" pack. It's discouraging some of them from buying in to alpha 2 but maybe the future buy in options will be more attractive. :)
  • Options
    Those look sick!
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mine
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Spooky Scary Skeletons! 💀 💀 💀
  • Options
    Those darn first-wave settlers!

The more we learn about the re-settlers that have gone ahead of our to-be group, the less incentivized it seems the average person would be, in leaving Sanctus....

• Options
    mannn these look fucking awesome
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2023
    Omg I've seen the unseen order...does that require a name change?
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    They showed themselves for recruiting purpose.
    They''ll vanish soon.
  • Options
    Vaknar wrote: »

We’d like to inform our glorious community these will be the final Pre-Order Packs that are available. More information regarding this can be found in the FAQ at the end of this article.

There were FORMER Pre-Order Packs ??

I am new so i had no Idea. No Problem with financially supporting this Company and the Efforts for another MMO who is more than the many Attempts who ended in mostly cheap Products out there aside from a few, single Examples.

Thank you for developing this amazing Game.

There are some who believe that power, prosperity, and abundance can only be achieved through the process of ritual blood sacrifice. According to the twisted ideology of The Unseen Order, the larger the sacrifice, the greater the gift of power and prosperity contained within it, but what happens when things go too far?

What began as a small group of settlers, whose selfless and benevolent efforts were to increase the bounty of their community’s harvest, quickly transformed into an arcane cult with an insatiable hunger for domination and control. Today, the members of this dark and mysterious sect, The Unseen Order, are known for their endlessly complex rituals of blood magic. Each stage of a sacrificial rite must be performed flawlessly, in consecutive order, with a very specific set of tools, and the rarest of spell components. Upon the successful completion of the sacrificial liturgy, their people would thrive for many months, harvests would be bountiful, and numbers continued to increase. However, so did the ever-growing tally of innocent victims slaughtered by the cultists…

Awesome Lore/Background Story.

* sigh * ^^ Wh~y are People always failing to handle any kind of Power ? But i am not surprised in the least that People who made themselves fully dependent on "SACRIFICES", fell down to Corruption and a villainous Path.

But the Set is so stylish. x'D heheh.
    And the other little things.

I think no one can argue about that. >;-)

a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Raven016 wrote: »
    They showed themselves for recruiting purpose.
    They''ll vanish soon.

Lol. I was only joking around. 🙃
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    These packs wont be offered when the game comes out right these are to help support it until then. Just making sure before I go shop crazy every month lol.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aszkalon wrote: »

There were FORMER Pre-Order Packs ??

You can find the previous packs here if you want to see what they offered https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Voyager_plus_pre-order_pack
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    I liked last months pre-order pack a lot more... They should just give us like a week to choose one of the previous pre-order packs to buy. Open it up and let us go through all the previous packs and choose our favorite to get.
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited September 2023
    Fairest wrote: »
    You can find the previous packs here if you want to see what they offered https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Voyager_plus_pre-order_pack

Jepp. I have seen them.

Question is : will these amazing Packs be purchasable later on as well -> OOORRR is the cool Work that was done there, now lost forever ? I mean, i know that "WoW" does this always again from time to time ... ...

Imagine making such cool Mounts, Pets, Armor-Sets, etc. Stuff you could also use for Roleplay : and then the amazing Work more or less "rots" as Data Files inside a huge Game : maybe to be seen on like 0,25% of the Community or maybe up to 3,3% out of 100%.

Never understanding why some Games and Developers do that. I personally imagine this as a decent Amount of Work, to create such cool Models. Putting in Time and Effort to make them so, that they look absolutely Badass ingame.

I am curious of what will happen once Ashes of Creation releases -> and "WoW" will hopefully get decent Competition.

My favourite Scenario would be, if WoW would be forced to "unlock" certain things again they didn't plan to. In an desperate Attempt to prevent more Players jumping Ship and go to Ashes of Creation. Muahahahah.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    I like the limited edition sets to be honest. To be fair though, cosmetics are only good for levelling. You'd want bis gear to show when you have bis gear.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Imagine making such cool Mounts, Pets, Armor-Sets, etc. Stuff you could also use for Roleplay : and then the amazing Work more or less "rots" as Data Files inside a huge Game : maybe to be seen on like 0,25% of the Community or maybe up to 3,3% out of 100%.

Never understanding why some Games and Developers do that. I personally imagine this as a decent Amount of Work, to create such cool Models. Putting in Time and Effort to make them so, that they look absolutely Badass ingame.

It's worth mentioning that everything in the cosmetics-shop will also have in-game-obtainable variants; they aren't using the art once and then letting it "rot". Instead, it's being used again, with slight changes to things like textures and color palettes.

• Options

Jepp. I have seen them.

Question is : will these amazing Packs be purchasable later on as well -> OOORRR is the cool Work that was done there, now lost forever ? I mean, i know that "WoW" does this always again from time to time ... ...

I am curious of what will happen once Ashes of Creation releases -> and "WoW" will hopefully get decent Competition.

My favourite Scenario would be, if WoW would be forced to "unlock" certain things again they didn't plan to. In an desperate Attempt to prevent more Players jumping Ship and go to Ashes of Creation. Muahahahah.

You won't be able to get the exact items from preorders again. But you might get stuff that looks similar with texture swaps and parts of the model changed.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    It's worth mentioning that everything in the cosmetics-shop will also have in-game-obtainable variants; they aren't using the art once and then letting it "rot". Instead, it's being used again, with slight changes to things like textures and color palettes.

OOFFF !! Thanks. Nice to know.

I heard Peopley can "dye" the Color of Armors and Items in the Game ? Because then People can give their Characters about exactly the exact Armor they want in exactly the Color they want.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options

OOFFF !! Thanks. Nice to know.

I heard Peopley can "dye" the Color of Armors and Items in the Game ? Because then People can give their Characters about exactly the exact Armor they want in exactly the Color they want.

You won't be able to dye all your gear, at the moment they're looking at using a channel system.

You can find information about here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Dyes
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    You won't be able to dye all your gear, at the moment they're looking at using a channel system.

You can find information about here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Dyes

Thanks for letting me know. 🙂👍

a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Yenn0warYenn0war Member
    edited December 2023
    Quite possibly my favorite set so far.
    You see? There is no need for over the top effect, everything glowing and being saturated with color.

I wish knight sets were awesome as much as this.
    Please, for the love of Gods tell your concept artists to use more references of plate armor. Especially when it comes to helms and ditch the trope of glowing eyes. It looks cheesy and its a cop-out when it comes to design.

Sorry if that last part offends someone.