Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This is the most exciting MMO since EverCrack

Really looking forward to it.

Comments

• Options
    Yep! It certainly feels like the real deal. :)

We can only hope.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    I've been thinking of redownloading Everquest to poke around in for nostalgia purposes but not sure I can stand the graphics lol.
    i0xzy5byic4r.png
  • Options
    Harlow wrote: »
    I've been thinking of redownloading Everquest to poke around in for nostalgia purposes but not sure I can stand the graphics lol.

graphic usualy not the issue its the movement that people tend to cant stand after playing newer games :p go with project 1999 private server is u want the nostalgia since thats like velius and kunark expansdion only
  • Options
    fingers crossed but please, no corpse runs...
  • Options
    Caww wrote: »
    fingers crossed but please, no corpse runs...
    There kinda is, you drop a portion of your material items on death which can be looted by players so might not bother checking to see if it still there unless u died in a spot where players might not come through then it might be worth checking.

• Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    A new server is opening up. It's called Project Quar. Basically p99 expanded edition. It stops at PoP. Server open on Oct 1. Ruleset identical to p99, 1 box server. Active devs.
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    forsh wrote: »
    Really looking forward to it.

\o/
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Forsh-ure!
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    novercalis wrote: »
    A new server is opening up. It's called Project Quar. Basically p99 expanded edition. It stops at PoP. Server open on Oct 1. Ruleset identical to p99, 1 box server. Active devs.

huh
  • Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Was typing from my phone that day.

New EQ server is opening up called Project Quarm. It goes up to Plane of Power expansion with a 6 months rollout for each expansion leading up to PoP.

It follows the same rulesets as P99 server. The server opens up on Oct 1st for anyone who got the balls to play a hardcore MMO that doesnt hold your hands or gives out participation rewards.
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • Options
    ah got it

im playing l2 eve atm