Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2 Notifications

ValeVale Member
edited October 2023 in Support & FAQ
when Intrepid notifies us of A2 access, will it be through our personal emails on file or will it be through our AOC accounts? im asking because i dont really check here as often as id like. also, if its our personal email, will a public announcement go out , that way we dont actually miss it incase the msg goes to spam or something, so we can be sure to check?

Caleb C.-- thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ErahhErahh Member
    edited October 2023
    I'd image that if you're subscribed to the newsletter you will get an email yes.

They did say they'll give us some more information when the time is closer so just keep an eye on their discord (they'll 100% ping us with the announcement), website and streams :-)

If you aren't in their discord recommend it!

https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation
    dirnvhxxle1r.png
  • Options
    well i got an email notification for this reply, so that answers my question pretty well lol thanks !!
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Vale,

It sounds like you got an email for a forum notification. We would not likely use the forums as a vehicle for alerting players of testing.

When we do start the next phase of testing, all eligible players will receive an email to the address on file for their account with instructions on how to participate. Make sure that your contact email is up to date.

I am closing this thread. Feel free to make a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.