Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

32:9 support?

First of, I have bought the game because I believe in this project.

Now, my only hope is that there will be support for 32:9 monitors. Didn't find to much information on this.

Is there any info on this?

Thx

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Specifically about 32:9 I don't know for sure, but Steven likes to play on widescreen monitors, so widescreen is supported for sure. It would be really weird if they don't also support 32:9.
  • Options
    I'm in the multi-monitor camp... hopefully
  • Options
    I just want it to support dual monitor. Like have inventory on one screen and the actual gaming on another. Helps to de-clutter your screens.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Many of us at the studio play games with ultrawide monitors, myself (and Steven, IIRC) included! So, ultrawide support is something we would love to have available to our players if we're able to <3
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    TaerrikTaerrik Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Many of us at the studio play games with ultrawide monitors, myself (and Steven, IIRC) included! So, ultrawide support is something we would love to have available to our players if we're able to <3

I am very delighted to hear that. Can I put the bug for multi-monitor support in your mind? Let me drag UI elements (like my inventory or chat or the minimap) to the other screen so my main view is less cluttered.