Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-order Pack upgrades post-Jan 17

ChevelevChevelev Member
edited December 2023 in Support & FAQ
Hi there,

I'm looking to get into Alpha 2 by slowly upgrading through pre-order tiers as I cannot afford to buy into it all at once.
From what I understand, it is still possible to buy pre-order pack upgrades even after sales end on January 17th.
Will this still include the the Alpha 2 tier pack? Can someone confirm either of those please?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Chevelev wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking to get into Alpha 2 by slowly upgrading through pre-order tiers as I cannot afford to buy into it all at once.
    From what I understand, it is still possible to buy pre-order pack upgrades even after sales end on January 17th.
    Will this still include the the Alpha 2 tier pack? Can someone confirm either of those please?

Thank you!

You'll still be able to upgrade to alpha 2 once the pack disappears from the store if youve bought a package. We don't know when the upgrades to alpha 2 will change, however I'm sure they'll let us know just like they did for the stopping of packs.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Chevelev,

As Hinotori mentioned, after the discontinuation of the pre-orders, you will be able to upgrade an existing pre-order for the foreseeable future.

Any changes to that will be posted with ample notice both to our News and social media channels, and an announcement will be made in our Monthly livestream.

You can review the FAQ that announced the end of the preorder packs, posted at the bottom of the news article here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-09-12-the-unseen-order

I am closing this thread. Feel free to make a new post if you have any other questions.

customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.