Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Fat Sliders, Pompadores, and Green-Leaf....

13»

Comments

• Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 22
    I was just making the point of how comical it is that Intrepid didn't want "boob" sliders because of body shaming and sexualisation
    @Enigmatic Sage Sorry, where did this information come from? Intrepid absolutely never said they didn't want boob silers because of body shaming... tf.. the game will have those sliders.

The threads on these forums and things the dev's had said in video's. I would not make shit up.
    You are literally making shit up, please, share a quote or a link from intrepid or steven saying they would NOT have chest/boob sliders because of body shaming or anything you were talking about accusing them of being hypocritical or comical

as a matter of fact, Steven said Yes to that specifically ever since 2017, again in 2020, and again in 2022 as you can check from the quotes below

r0v2d66xzgad.png

not cool to spread misinformation, others can read and run with it,
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    edited January 22
    Liniker wrote: »
    I was just making the point of how comical it is that Intrepid didn't want "boob" sliders because of body shaming and sexualisation
    @Enigmatic Sage Sorry, where did this information come from? Intrepid absolutely never said they didn't want boob silers because of body shaming... tf.. the game will have those sliders.

The threads on these forums and things the dev's had said in video's. I would not make shit up.
    You are literally making shit up, please, share a quote or a link from intrepid or steven saying they would NOT have chest/boob sliders because of body shaming or anything you were talking about accusing them of being hypocritical or comical

as a matter of fact, Steven said Yes to that specifically ever since 2017, again in 2020, and again in 2022 as you can check from the quotes below

r0v2d66xzgad.png

not cool to spread misinformation, others can read and run with it,

holy crap...late to the party? and no, not making shit up. Quit instigating shit as it's pathetic.
  • Options
    holy crap...late to the party? and no, not making shit up. Quit instigating shit as it's pathetic.
    @Enigmatic Sage cool, so no links, and your source is "I made it the fuck up" got you,

while others decided not to call you out, I'm not a fan of seeing someone coming in here being aggressive and spreading misinformation that other readers can take seriously,
    img]
  • Options
    edited January 22
    Liniker wrote: »
    @Enigmatic Sage cool, so no links, and your source is "I made it the fuck up" got you,

while others decided not to call you out, I'm not a fan of seeing someone coming in here being aggressive and spreading misinformation that other readers can take seriously,

LOL

You're pretty much describing yourself. Was never being "aggressive" about it. So pathetic.
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Let's remember to be well unto one another :)

I love the thought starter you've created, @Tyranthraxus ! I especially love the images people have uploaded that represent what they'd perhaps like to see :)
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    lol....
  • Options

LOL

You're pretty much describing yourself. Was never being "aggressive" about it. So pathetic.

@Enigmatic Sage my dear friend, may you kindly share the source for your previous statements? :)
    img]
  • Options
    fat sliders but boob sliders is body shaming? lol.
    A more appropriate slider name is "Chest". But I understand their reasoning for not wanting this game to be just another generic eastern game that overly sexualizes female characters for no reason at all.

Oh... there's a reason >:)
    5lntw0unofqp.gif