Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Did I miss Any Chance of Alpha2?

MarcoDarkMarcoDark Member
edited February 23 in Support & FAQ
Just started to get interested in the game, but it appears I'm to late to purchase a pack or upgrade to a " Wayfarer" Alpha Pack...
Is there now no opportunity to be involved in the Q3 Alpha?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings MarcoDark,

We have ended the sale of Pre-Order packages, which grant access to our upcoming testing phases. This was done to ensure that we are able to provide a high-quality experience to those who are already signed up to participate in testing.

As we get closer to the start of the Alpha Two phase (and all future phases), we will evaluate our capacity versus player count and may potentially offer other ways of gaining access to testing.

If you are interested in participating in future testing, we would also recommend that you follow us on all the socials as we occasionally have giveaways for testing access. And should we announce other packages, social media is a great way to stay up to date.

I am closing this thread. Should you have any other questions, please feel free to create a new post.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.