Alpha Two Wave Bundles

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
vxq8m4k0v48t.png

Due to the community’s request, the amazing work of our Network Team, and their Server Meshing Technology, we will be expanding our Alpha Two capacity on Wednesday, August 21, 2024 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific (convert to your local time). During this update, we’ll be unlocking 3 new bundles - First Wave Bundle, Second Wave Bundle, and Third Wave Bundle.

For more information including an FAQ, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2024-08-20-alpha-two-wave-bundles
community_management.gif

Comments

• SolarisSolaris Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 21
    Can I buy an A2 Key and gift it to another account? I read FAQ and searched forum but I'm not sure if this has been answered. Thank you!
    "Are you on the square? Are you on the level?"
  • Thank you Intrepid for the additional A2 keys! Really happy i will be able to join the testing periods with my Guild :).
    dvrm2vh34f32.png
  • I noticed the wave 1 key grants you access beginning November 8th but October 25th is the release for Alpha 2. Is there a reason there is a delay between the two dates?
  • SitolSitol Member
    I have puchased Wayfarer - Alpha Two Addon. Will I start Oct 25th or Nov 8th?
  • CAVYCAVY Member
    Once i bought the bundle, do i wait to get emailed a keyu to redeem?
  • orange_stateorange_state Member
    edited August 21
    I noticed the wave 1 key grants you access beginning November 8th but October 25th is the release for Alpha 2. Is there a reason there is a delay between the two dates?

i think its because
    the alpha test has nothing to do with your ability to take part of it
    ... as there were keys/access to alpha 2 given out before the ones you can buy in the current sale (in the current sale you can get only access from nov 8th)...

greetings
  • chocolate42069chocolate42069 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Am I still able to upgrade my Kickstarter package. I haven't seen anywhere they said they were cutting off sales and I just saved up enough money to upgrade today.
  • I wanted to buy an A2 bundle. When I go to the shop, it's not there. What am I missing?
  • OtrOtr Member
    edited August 23
    When you test the cosmetic store, please try it out with a "wave rider" thingy.
    Maybe a cosmetic for a small ship or surfboard.
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Solaris wrote: »
    Can I buy an A2 Key and gift it to another account? I read FAQ and searched forum but I'm not sure if this has been answered. Thank you!

Bundles apply only to the account they're purchased on at this time <3
    community_management.gif
    I noticed the wave 1 key grants you access beginning November 8th but October 25th is the release for Alpha 2. Is there a reason there is a delay between the two dates?

This allows earlier backers of Alpha Two to be able to get into the test uninterrupted <3
    community_management.gif
    Sitol wrote: »
    I have puchased Wayfarer - Alpha Two Addon. Will I start Oct 25th or Nov 8th?

This link should answer your questions! https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates
    community_management.gif
    CAVY wrote: »
    Once i bought the bundle, do i wait to get emailed a keyu to redeem?

The purchase applies to your account, rather than provides you with a redeemable key <3
    community_management.gif
    Am I still able to upgrade my Kickstarter package. I haven't seen anywhere they said they were cutting off sales and I just saved up enough money to upgrade today.

You should still see KS upgrades in the shop <3
    community_management.gif
    I wanted to buy an A2 bundle. When I go to the shop, it's not there. What am I missing?

They should be in the Ashes of Creation shop. Please DM me if you're still encountering this issue, and we can sort it out <3
    community_management.gif
  • najz
    0ivmqqaf3e7j.gif
  • If you purchase Alpha wave 1 do you play through all the waves until release?
  • Expectations for the Alpha 2 Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack ($375) purchasers to see an invite in email to the next test session?
  • Ayeveegaming1Ayeveegaming1 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steeler wrote: »
    Expectations for the Alpha 2 Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack ($375) purchasers to see an invite in email to the next test session?

Hope not, I have A1 and still not in lol.
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • EndowedEndowed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 8
    Ravicus wrote: »
    Steeler wrote: »
    Expectations for the Alpha 2 Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack ($375) purchasers to see an invite in email to the next test session?

Hope not, I have A1 and still not in lol.

Wait. You have A1... did you not partake in A1?

Oh you didn't actually partake in A1, that may be why.
    === Raviscus Sep 7, 2022 Join Date
    === (Alpha-1 (no NDA). July 14 - August 15 2021.)
  • EndowedEndowed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    From the bundle page...

If you purchased or received access to Alpha Two, you do NOT need to purchase one of the First, Second, or Third Wave Bundles, nor should you see these bundles in your Shop when you are logged in. Everyone that has access to Alpha Two will get access starting on Friday, October 25, 2024, and be able to participate in all public phases of Alpha Two testing.

Ty Vaknar <3
  • WarkovWarkov Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    edited September 11
    bgXQsJx.png
  • I noticed the wave 1 key grants you access beginning November 8th but October 25th is the release for Alpha 2. Is there a reason there is a delay between the two dates?

There is no delay the 25th date is for kickstarter backers and package holders.
  • b3lisariusb3lisarius Member
    edited September 26
    A little over 6 YRS ago I purchased B1/B2 access ( $150 US ) as a bundle... now for a further $25 I can get Alpha access... :-/

Hmmmm... no thanks :wink: I will just keep on waiting waiting waiting... :smiley:

Good luck with the Alpha's

B

PS: forgot to add the Alphas access is a pretty good deal as you also get the 2 beta access keys but only for $120... $150 6 Yrs ago was a lot more than todays $ value so :wink: and yeah some extras for the original bundle which I don't think will make a huge difference overall game wise.
  • RyucratRyucrat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hyped for the additional player entry into Alpha 2 testing! With that said, when will we see rotating cosmetics again? :)
  • if i buy into 1 wave do i get access to all three?
  • I have a voyager plus preorder pack so I know I should be able to start on October 25th. My question is how does that happen. Will I get an email with a download link? Previously it was mentioned that my forum account would reflect this purchase but there's nothing in my forum profile showing.