Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

It would appear my search is over..

Greetings and Salutations!

I would like to call myself a rather experienced MMORPG-Player having played; WoW, GW, GW2, LOTRO, SWTOR, BS, B&S, ESO and the list goes on and on.

After playing so many bloody MMO's one gets burned out and I haven't touched any for quite some time but after I finished rewatching a certain <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AW6WfuWuOg" target="_blank">anime</a> My spark reignited and I went on a search for something suitable and my search was in vain.. Nothing piqued my interest.

Until I saw a lone thread on a lonely website.. Seeing how it couldn't hurt I followed the links and less to say I'm very intrigued.

The team behind this seems to have a clear idea of their core values for this game and this is something MMORPG's of late have been lacking.

Needless to say, I'm excited while a bit skeptical but I will keep a close eye on this website for sure!

Comments

• Options
    You and me both. I remember reading a lot of hype before AA came out. Needless to say it was less than I expected.... Ashes is going with a sub model though, should nullify a lot of the issues I had with the other game. Yeah, LH & SAO were both not a bad watch. Right now I'm reading "The King's Avatar". It is not bad, but the MC is way OP (no game would allow mechanics like that). Anyway, I'm with you in hoping that Ashes is a great MMORPG.
  • Options
    Hey there and welcome! I'm so happy you're excited for the game. What's your favorite concept so far about it?
  • Options
    Welcome to our community! Glad to have you!
  • Options
    yes welcome to the community! 
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome  :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!! :)