Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Starting off in the new world

I've been looking around at posts and such and was wondering how does everyone plan to start their adventure in this new world?

Comments

• Options
    I, for one, intend to pick a direction and run. And get lost while being lost. I like to make my own fun in open world games.
  • Options
    Grab tea. Get together with my guild members. Find a giant reptile, preferably of the draconic family, to tame and make my pet/mount. That is my starting goal.
  • Options
    [quote quote=10637]Grab tea. Get together with my guild members. Find a giant reptile, preferably of the draconic family, to tame and make my pet/mount. That is my starting goal.

[/quote]
    nice sound like a good plan ^. I still dont know what i will do yet but once i get in alpha/beta ill find out
  • Options
    I will, as in every other mmo i played so far, spend about 3 days figuring out wich class / race i want to play..

After that comes another day of deciding the secondary class i feel good about followed by a week of picking the artisan.. This game with its many choices is like hell for me, but i love it!
  • Options
    I plan to kill a troll with an axe...then walk in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike. Yes, I am that old.
  • Options
    Make a "Horde of Attila" guild and burn everything we can to ashes, then rebuild it to supply our army for the conquer of the Empires Metropolis.
  • Options
    I plan to just look for one secluded corner of the game, maybe like in a mountain, and settle down over there. I'm more of a loner.
    I'd gather resources I find in the wilds, bring it back to the node, leave it with my guildies, and fellow citizens
  • Options
    I'll get lost in the wilderness.....exploring.
    Watch the wildlife.
    Admire the landscape.
    Revel in the shifting seasons.
    Wander through time.

Havent really thought much beyond that.
    I'm sure my instincts will come up with something.
    When I am there, and its time.
  • Options
    I'm planing to hit the crafting right off the bat, while heading to a snowy side of the world
  • Options
    The developers have stated in their Q+A session that the game will not be blank canvas, rather, we will be given a "lot of paint to use", sounds like it resembles a Fallout game, where you exploring the ancient secrets that came before, I would love to do some of that.
  • Options
    1. Book a week of vacation from work
    2. New computer build
    3. Finally when I get in I'll focus on crafting, meeting new friends and finding a good tank/caster combo!
  • Options
    I plan to run to the edge of as far as you can run... find a node and start my own node as far away from the starting point as possible... but i will need a queen and a wife to populate this node with me.... any takers?
  • Options
    I'm just gonna casually play this game. NOT! Every time I say i'm gonna be a casual player, I end up being a competitive player.

I'll try my best to just take it easy in this game and see what I can do when it goes live. I really like hunting items than crafting so we'll see.