Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone! I've just recently found out about this game and i was impressed by all the innovation that this game can bring to the MMO genre, so i'll be more than happy to become part of the community. As a wannabe game designer i've always thought about ways to improve the games i was playing and i was moved when i discovered that a lot of ideas i came up with really took form in this awesome game. I really look forward to playing with all of you and i hope i'll be selected for alpha or beta tests to help the Devs refine this game. So, i'm glad to meet all of you and i'm eager to play with you in AoC! Also looking forward to the Kickstarter campaign!!

P.S. I'm sorry if there are some errors but english isn't my native language, i'm from Italy btw.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community :)

Also what you said i can find myself within that. But for me as a lifetime gamer. I always wondered how to make games better and exactly what they do here is what i've thought about to and discussed with friends.

For example what if u combine this and this class how awesome would that be or open world housing and alot of stuf this game is about is just exactly that fantasy. Its so awesome.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's exactly how i was feeling when i found this game. Especially the caravan system, because i've always been amazed by the economy that grows in MMO games, and that feeling of reality is just what i was searching for. Hope to see you in game!
  • Options
    Hey all

Just stumpled over a video of this game on youtube yesterday, and well now I'm here and got something to wait for.

/cheers
  • Options
    Greetings Bestluke and welcome to the AoC Community!!

Feel free to join the AoC Discord channel – https://discord.gg/tnb7Wvk – !

Also, just about everything known about AoC has been compiled into a google docs file, here’s the link – https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE/edit#

Again, welcome to the AoC community it’s a pleasure to meet you.
  • Options
    Welcome Bestluke ! Come on in and take a seat around the fire. Yes this Dev team is awesome if only I cloud sleep until the game came out.
  • Options
    HHHHHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO BESTLUKE.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY GLAD THAT YOU JOINED US, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE GAME TO RELEASE SO JUST SIT BACK AND CHILL, UNTIL THEN YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANYTHING IN THE FORUMS. :3