Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about Combat Mechanics-Active Combat?

I have been wondering if there game will be including accurate hitboxes for player and monster attacks, as well as evasion maneuvers for a player to use in the game to evade those hitboxes.
Or if the player would have to actually be accurate on his attacks and skills when using them.
I am mainly concerned over the above because in most MMORPGs I have played the skills were all like "push a button and your target will be attacked automatically if he is within range" with a random chance of missing, as well as a random chance for criticals etc and I didn't really liked that.
So I am mainly asking if the game includes Active Combat where, precision, reflexes and true character positioning matter in addition to pressing specific buttons in a specific tempo just caring about cooldowns and a bit about your distance from your targets...

Comments