Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New? Ashes Community 101

Welcome!

As everyone knows Ashes Of Creation is starting to get a larger fan base the more the word spreads. Thank you everyone who has been spreading the word!

This is just a Quick 101 Guide to help anyone just joining us and needs some information on how things work.

*1) I highly recommend that you become part of Ashes Of Creations Discord.
https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation
*The reason i recommend this is because you will be able to keep up with News and Updates on the game directly from the Developers and Staff.
* <em><strong>Example Channels:</strong></em> # news, # Game_Information, # Interpid_Answers
*Another good reason is that there is a channel #ask_intrepid that you can ask the Developers questions and they try to respond as best as they can. I myself have had 3/5 questions answers I've sent answered. In the beginning of your question type @Interpid Studios so they get a notification that someone is asking them a question. Be warned that this is not a discussion chat, if used to chat with other people they may remove what you have been typing. Questions maybe answered vaguely due to the game still being developed.

*2) Because you have signed up for Ashes Of Creation you have been put into a weekly drawing for a chance to win a Free Alpha key and or Beta Key with a Mount. They are also seeking those that are active / helping the community to also win hand picked Alpha Keys.
*Note: Information that i retrieved in the #ask_intrepid is that Raffle Alfa Keys will act different then Kickstarter Alpha Keys. More on that later.

*3) The Referral System: This is a great system to both help spread the word of Ashes Of Creation but also help you as well. Anyone that accepts your Referral and Signs up, you will receive 15% of anything they spend on Ashes back aka, their subscription or anything they buy in the cash shop. You can use this 3 ways. You can use this to pay part or all of your subscription. You would need about 7 people paying a subscription every month to roughly pay it all off. Also you are able to use it in the Cash Shop for items. While lastly this is something a bit new. You are able to cash out for REAL cash.

*4) Kickstarter: Starting May 1st the community will be able to help Ashes Of Creation by investing into their crowd funder. This will be a win win situation for both the Developers and those that contribute. It will help the Developers gain extra fund to invest into the development of the game. However it will also reward those that invest by giving some prizes. Information that i have could change on prices and packages.

Beta Access: Around $50
Alpha Access: Around $125
Lifetime Subscription: Around $400
Additional Prizes and Packages have not yet been revealed.
* <strong>Note: Raffle Alpha and Kicker starter Alpha are different.</strong> This information was provided by #ask_interpid
Raffle Alpha = Closed Alpha that will only give you a limited time to play
Kick Starter Alpha: "@Zackallic The Kickstarter Alpha is persistent until game launch. That server will then turn into the PTR server."

Thank you for reading this rough 101 guide for new commers to Ashes of Creation. I do hope this helps a little. Please if there is any other Tips the community would like to share with our new recruits please leave a comments below, or a simples thanks to keep this forum alive.

Ashes Of Creation: Make MMO's Great Again.

Comments

• I'd like to add the most important thing about joining a new community and that is NOT BE AN ASSHOLE!!!

This community is growing rapidly so of course there will be people who's opinion differs from yours. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't give you the right to insult them or flame them. Respect each other and keep our community friendly please. This goes for the Discord channel and the forums.

Also, there is a lot of rumour and false information going around right now, so please, before answering someone's question make sure your information is accurate, and be clear in your reply if what you are saying is fact, or speculation.
  • [quote quote=12554]

Also, there is a lot of rumour and false information going around right now, so please, before answering someone’s question make sure your information is accurate, and be clear in your reply if what you are saying is fact, or speculation.

[/quote]

This is very true, with the game not having alot of content released its always good to double check the facts to make sure its true. Someone might get a answer from a Developers and next thing you know its a telephone game and the information gets diluted.
  • Thanks for making a helpful compilation of resources and information for new members. Please do keep in mind that other community members have already done this, but their threads got buried in the later pages of the forums. I understand that without a search functions it can be difficult to make sure you're not repeating threads.
    Please consider either going through those threads and add whatever components of their guides you're missing, so that their effort does not go to waste. I'd much rather see a single well-built thread by various members than multiple guides showing up every now and then.
    And yeah, @midnight-shadow, no assholes id definitely something to strive for!
  • never mind
  • I'd like to add...before you post those questions that have been answered several times....watch the videos ....read the documents, many questions will be answered there. DeathsProxy has several good videos; and watch the past Twitch TV Streams of Ashes of Creation. #Intrepid_Answers and pinned posts on Discord also offer terrific info.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/proxys-ashes-of-creation-what-we-know-so-far-series/