Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello AoC and community

I don't stream or youtube video's but I have been a gamer since Ultima Online. I was brought here by a friend of a friend of a friend mentioning this game. I have put alot of time and money into Alpha's/ Early Access/ Founder's Packs and I don't really regret doing so, but I have seen alot of game's come and alot of game's fall. The concept of this game sounds amazing and I hope I get to play it but the Dev Team has ALOT of work to do. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am not here to be a Fan Boy but i will give praise when praise is due.

Comments

• Hey Taz, welcome to the community! You're right, devs should be praised when they deserve to, but till now they've done a lot of good work and i'm positive about the final outcome of this game. Starting tomorrow we're going to know lots of information, cause during the KS campaign devs are going to stream 2 times a week(or at least i've understood so). So if you're unsure if you should support the game or not, you can wait till more informations are out. Putting that aside, welcome to this awesome game and community!
  • [quote quote=12927]Hey Taz, welcome to the community! You’re right, devs should be praised when they deserve to, but till now they’ve done a lot of good work and i’m positive about the final outcome of this game. Starting tomorrow we’re going to know lots of information, cause during the KS campaign devs are going to stream 2 times a week(or at least i’ve understood so). So if you’re unsure if you should support the game or not, you can wait till more informations are out. Putting that aside, welcome to this awesome game and community!

[/quote]

Yeah the video's of what they have done look great and I just found out that key's to the game will be purchasable at kickstarter so I am hoping to get in the game and actually see what it's like. There are alot of systems I dont know about that could make or brake the game.
  • Hi and Welcome Taz. When you consider that the game has only been in Development for 15 months, I'd say the devs are working pretty hard at it. If you'd like to know more about the game I would recommend checking out the community information sheets, which are updated regularly and contain everything we currently know about the game:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE

Also feel free to join us on the community discord channels to discuss the game and get updates direct from the developers:

discordapp.com/invite/v2Fwzaf
  • Welcome Taz! We will welcome your support to the game even if its small or big.

If you need help just take a look at this.
    A Newbie’s Guide: Ashes of Creation Information https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/a-newbies-guide-ashes-of-creation-information/