Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are the specs ?

What are exactly the requirements to play AOC from medium to high graphics ??

Comments

• Options
    the exact requirements to play haven't been released yet. the best we have is;

We are using the Unreal 4 engine for development. Most of the artwork of the game is optimized to play on mid-range hardware made within the last six years. Additionally, we are exposing many optional settings which will improve performance on lower-than-minimum-specification hardware.

from the blog <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/faq/" target="_blank">here</a>
  • Options
    the spec for running this game with a unreal engine 4 will be a great gtx 750 8 gb ram 2.5ghz processor or gtx 660 sli (low-medium)
    this is unofficial but with this spec i think that u can run it :)
  • Options
    Thx a lot I am planning to build a new pc.only for this game srsly :p
  • Options
    Same but i will wait end of 2017 nvidia will realese new gpu "volta" GDDR6 alot better
    Alpha of KS will start in early 2018 :)
  • Options
    Well this new gpu its too much for this game I quess so I am trying to find the best combo for a really nice pc for this year . I think nvdia gtx 1060 3gb ddr5 will be more than enough
  • Options
    I would be surprised if a £150 gpu couldn't run this. I doubt there's a need to get anything expensive