Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Player owned houses/apartments

Hi,

Not sure if this was covered (I had a look but didnt see it, but i may be blind).

If a player owns more than one property can the additional properties be rented out to other players as a source of additional income to the owner?
And can the other properties generate rental income when in a town not part of the players citizenship node?

Comments

• this came up in the discord this week and here's the following response from Steven

Q-will there be house sharing with friends if we're lucky enough to get a large house. Or even like renting out rooms

A-The sharing thing we still are discussing. In regards to room rentals, there are player owned inns
  • cool, thanks... havent been able to get onto discord this week as my home net wasnt connected at new place until yesterday :(
    some i am guessing that if there are player owned inns then we can expect a player owned "investment property" that will also be rentable to other players...