Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

#Suggestions Character Personality Display and Weather

I know form the videos you guys have changing weather but I wondered if that included gust of wind and slight breezes if not I think that could be a great idea for the immersion qualities of the game.

It would be cool if players could choose there characters personality. If they wanted a funny guy he would sort of make jokes or laugh during combat, NPC interactions and in cinematics he would be a funnier guy. Same out come that you all would have had planned just different dialogue depending on the character personalities. You could also choose a more serious personality where his comments are more straight forward and blunt during NPC interactions and during combat he could talk about the targets poor form or something. Also you guys could come out with new ones like sadistic nature, innocent nature, or rage/angry nature.

This idea would definitely make players feel like there character is more personalized an branded by them.