Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node wars

Hello, i was a bit curious about how the Node vs Node battles would be like.

1. Will diffrent Nodes be able to create Alliances with eachother to share resources and help in sieges.

2. Can you make outposts or camps around the zone, like heres a exampel. Like if you have a Node in stage 4 you unlock small areas in the zone that can have small camps which players can uppgrade like the Nodes. Then when the camp get Enough XP the camp
will become a Outpost. Then later on like if the Node is in its final stage you can uppgrade the outpost to a castle.

3. How big will the Node battles be. Will it be like a war with frontlines and can you make Defenses like walls which can protect sieges equipments.

4. Can players capture Creatures to use in sieges battles like forest animals and maybe bigger Creatures like dragons.

5. Can players Recruit NPCs, like mercenarys or soldiers.

Well thats all i have at the moment (sorry if my english was bad)

Comments

• Options
    All excellent questions! I hope to find these answers soon when the kickstarter launches.

I love the idea of capturing creatures for use in battle. Bring in the Oliphants.
  • Options
    Yeah that would be awsome. Just imagine if during a siege that the defenders have the advantage and they think that they are going to win, but then out of nowhere comes a captured dragon which destroys the defenders walls so that the attackers can take the Node
  • Options
    [quote quote=13192]Hello, i was a bit curious about how the Node vs Node battles would be like.

1. Will diffrent Nodes be able to create Alliances with eachother to share resources and help in sieges.

2. Can you make outposts or camps around the zone, like heres a exampel. Like if you have a Node in stage 4 you unlock small areas in the zone that can have small camps which players can uppgrade like the Nodes. Then when the camp get Enough XP the camp
    will become a Outpost. Then later on like if the Node is in its final stage you can uppgrade the outpost to a castle.

3. How big will the Node battles be. Will it be like a war with frontlines and can you make Defenses like walls which can protect sieges equipments.

4. Can players capture Creatures to use in sieges battles like forest animals and maybe bigger Creatures like dragons.

5. Can players Recruit NPCs, like mercenarys or soldiers.

Well thats all i have at the moment (sorry if my english was bad)

[/quote]
    These are based on my knowledge. I'd give about an 80% chance they are right. oh well, on with it.
    1.Not confirmed, but if official node alliances don't exist, they will be unofficial ones
    2. I've no clue about this.
    3. Depends on the node level. the larger node will be harder to destroy.
    4. I was told they drop an egg which hatches into a monster or something like that.
    5.yes, that's confirmed.
  • Options
    Hi Xsoi!

I'll try to answer with confirmed information, you can ask anything else on discord.

1. Guilds can create alliances, node alliances weren't confirmed.

2. Castles will be different and there will be a few only with important benefits for the guilds who control them, outposts weren't mentioned it would be a great open world pvp source on a hostile node area, I'll ask this from the devs if you won't :D

3. From the nodes part 2 video we know that the leaders of the node have to decide what buildings they build including ones which increase defense. During a siege(size depends on the size of the node but a Metropolis will require a lot of people 100+ atleast)

4. Dragons are known combat mounts but they are rare and hard to get, I'm sure there'll be more.

5. You can ask players to help you for bounty hunting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44HChA1Kkfk&t=543s

http://i.imgur.com/5ot3NJQ.png
  • Options
    ok ty for the info.