Unable to pledge; Help me

I never used Kickstarter before without using PayPal, when I tried to pledge, I got the following e-mail:

<blockquote>We’re sorry, but we were unable to process your $125.00 pledge to Ashes of Creation ~ New MMORPG by Intrepid Studios by Intrepid Studios, Inc.. Usually this occurs when an invalid credit card was used.
Your pledge has not been recorded, and you will not be charged.
Please try again using a different card.
If you are certain that your credit card is valid, please try to pledge again later.</blockquote>

What do I do? Help! >v<

Comments

• [quote quote=13383]I never used Kickstarter before without using PayPal, when I tried to pledge, I got the following e-mail:

<blockquote>We’re sorry, but we were unable to process your $125.00 pledge to Ashes of Creation ~ New MMORPG by Intrepid Studios by Intrepid Studios, Inc.. Usually this occurs when an invalid credit card was used.
    If you are certain that your credit card is valid, please try to pledge again later.
    </blockquote>
    What do I do? Help! >v<

[/quote]

payment issues is on kickstarters side <a href="https://www.kickstarter.com/contact?ref=footer" target="_blank">vist this link and they will help you resolve any issues </a>
  • Thanks! I'll try it now! ><
  • [quote quote=13383]I never used Kickstarter before without using PayPal, when I tried to pledge, I got the following e-mail:

If you are certain that your credit card is valid, please try to pledge again later.
    </blockquote>
    What do I do? Help! >v<

[/quote]
    damn the 125 pledge just ran out lol
This discussion has been closed.