Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Congratulations to the Ashes team!

I would like to congratulate the Ashes of Creation team for this overwhelming victory, not only are you doing what so many of us have wanted to do for the last few years but you are doing it with the support of an extremely loyal player base. I have backed several different games in the last few years (not naming names) and have had those hopes dashed away after they received money from their backers only to say that "it will be released in (insert 5-7 years)"

In the immortal words of late Princes Leia/Carrie Fisher:
"You must see this MMO safely released. This is our most desperate hour. Help us, Steven . You're our only hope." or something along those lines.

Comments

• Options
    They did <3
  • Options
    Most Kickstarters we see today do say exactly that "Thank you for supporting our project! Because of you we can start on our project and hope to see a finished product in 4-5years."

Honestly the first thing I looked at when I found this game was their "expected" beta releases. 1 year I can deal with. maybe even 2. But you want me to make a fairly decent deposit on your game and not see a product for 5-7years?! OK.
  • Options
    I was pulled into a Discord channel and the link for this popped up. I am glad, I opened it. I have been waiting for over a year to get onto another game from another studio and I was stunned what your team has already done in fourteen months. Your development team is even smaller. Professional approach and polish! I salute you and will be supporting this IP.

Oxillion
  • Options

Congratulations to the Ashes team!  The Kickstarter was an overwhelming success!!!

• Options

Congratulations to the Ashes team!  The Kickstarter was an overwhelming success!!!

• Options
    Yes Congratulations Ashes team!
  • Options
    congratulations on a amazing kick starter and a great community you are building   
  • Options
    I happily join you folks: congratulations! I honestly didn't expect the final stretch goal was actually achievable...but surely I'm glad I was wrong.

Good job indeed, Intrepid, and the best of luck since the real adventure starts now. I'm sure it's going to be great. 
  • Options
    Yes, indeed, congratulations are due!   Both for achieving such a great kickstarter turn out, but also just for crafting such a great concept of a new world to explore.  I'm beyond excited!