Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Siege Mechanics

Hi! I like your conquest mechanic, but I feel like you did not take in consideration of the 3am siege.
1.If I want to take out the competition I will see when they are least online and than create a siege, or on Monday or Tuesday at 3-5am.
2.After loosing a node, what will keep players on a server and not move to another?

*And please do not put a leaderboard to show who is on top, please be more creative.

Comments

• Options
    Here is a quote of mine on a similar thread.

<blockquote>Today on the <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/dungeoncrawlernetwork">DungeonCrawlerNetwork</a> live stream featuring our well known Lead Creative Director, Steven Sharif, we were informed that there is a Declaration period where both parties (Defending and Attacking) have a time to prepare for the siege, then there is a sieging time frame, as well as a cool down period where a siege can't be declared.</blockquote>
  • Options
    I think they should limit it so that you only have to defend a player siege twice a week on average.