Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Website Mod able to change my name?

Kagarin is the name I use on everything, I forgot the N at the end when i made this account and it's tied to my main email ._. there was no way in the profile edit to change it myself, is someone able to help out ?XD

Comments

• Options
    Would like to know as well. I thought that the user name was just the log in and than you need to pick a user @.@ brain fart there
  • Options
    you should contact them in PM
  • Options
    Well, right now I fear your request will fall on deaf ears as there aren't currently any forum mods, and I don't know if we can even contact the site admins. I doubt even the Discord mods can do that.
  • Options
    [quote quote=14849]Kagari[/quote]

[quote quote=14849]Kagarin is the name I use on everything, I forgot the N at the end when i made this account and it’s tied to my main email ._. there was no way in the profile edit to change it myself, is someone able to help out ?XD

[/quote]

Hi Kagarin,

I've fixed this for you but your username cannot be changed.

Thanks!
  • Options
    [quote quote=15135]Well, right now I fear your request will fall on deaf ears as there aren’t currently any forum mods, and I don’t know if we can even contact the site admins. I doubt even the Discord mods can do that.

[/quote]

We have grown pretty exponentially recently so it may take us a bit to catch up but we'll try to get to everyone.
  • Options
    Just FYI - I moved this thread out of General Discussion and into the Support forums under Customer Service.
  • Options
    Closing thread as this issue has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.