Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Acolytes [NA] [PvX] [Gaming Community]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in North American Guilds
Acolytes Gaming

Who are we?

The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we've offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp'ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it's members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 12th year as a community. You can view our Acolyte's Halls of History if you would like to see what we have accomplished in past MMO's.

What can we offer YOU?

A documented community past is nice and all, but we want to maintain the mentality of what have we done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes presence in Ashes of Creation. Our goal in each game we enter is to be a long term presence. No one wants to join a guild that is dead 4 months into the game. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO's we join. There is very little details on the actual game play thus far for Ashes of Creation. We do know we can offer the following as we do in each MMO we enter and this list will continue to grow as more details about the game emerge and what becomes available. Active Discord A Gaming Community to play other games if you wish while we wait for the launch of Ashes of Creation Brand New Website and Forums to post, chat, theory craft about Ashes of Creation Scheduled guild activity nights An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it Experienced players to help all levels of gamers We encourage anyone to join our Discord server at this link https://discord.gg/0YDGPHBUVS8EhO5t and chat with us and the rest of the community at any time day or night.

What do we expect from you?

We are looking for people who love Ashes of Creation and are looking to take in everything the game has to offer while having a great time along the way. Many great memories will be made. Details are pretty slim with the game, so these may update as time goes on and may seem a bit generic. Be interested in PvP and PvE Be a positive contributor in game and out of game. Remember that you are representing the Acolyte's with your word's and actions. Have a team mindset. Together we are strong We encourage all of our community members to be in Discord each night. It will be required for guild activities. Have fun and enjoy the game Social Media Sites
Website
Facebook Public Page
Twitter
YouTube Channel

Comments

• Acolytes Gaming
    Who are we?
    The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we've offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp'ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it's members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 12th year as a community. You can view our Acolyte's Halls of History if you would like to see what we have accomplished in past MMO's. Website

What can we offer YOU?

A documented community past is nice and all, but we want to maintain the mentality of what have we done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes presence in Ashes of Creation. Our goal in each game we enter is to be a long term presence. No one wants to join a guild that is dead 4 months into the game. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO's we join. There is very little details on the actual game play thus far for Ashes of Creation. We do know we can offer the following as we do in each MMO we enter and this list will continue to grow as more details about the game emerge and what becomes available.

• Active Discord
    • A Gaming Community to play other games if you wish while we wait for the launch of Ashes of Creation
    • Brand New Website and Forums to post, chat, theory craft about Ashes of Creation
    • Scheduled guild activity nights
    • An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it.
    • Experienced players to help all levels of gamers
    We encourage anyone to join our Discord server at this link https://discord.gg/0YDGPHBUVS8EhO5t and chat with us and the rest of the community at any time day or night.

What do we expect from you?

We are looking for people who love Ashes of Creation and are looking to take in everything the game has to offer while having a great time along the way. Many great memories will be made. Details are pretty slim with the game, so these may update as time goes on and may seem a bit generic. - Be interested in PvP and PvE - Be a positive contributor in game and out of game. Remember that you are representing the Acolyte's with your word's and actions. - Have a team mindset. Together we are strong - We encourage all of our community members to be in Discord each night. It will be required for guild activities. - Have fun and enjoy the game
  • HAROO to Sam and Torg for joining up. Lots of time until release, lots to learn about the game. We look forward to talking and theory crafting until we get our hands on the game!
  • We want to welcome Novagodx to the fold!

HAROO
  • Haroo!

I wish this game wasn't so damn far out :)

Looking forward to seeing the Acolytes in Ashes. A great gaming community to start a new game with!
  • HAROO Nazaheen!

We want to welcome Darkewode to the Acolytes!

Come join us and chat in our discord about Ashes of Creation! Lots to talk about and enjoy.

<a href="http://www.acolytesgaming.com"></a>
  • HAROO!
  • Really like what I am seeing with Ashes of Creation. The mmo industry needs such innovations. Looking forward to playing in another division with the Acolytes!
  • I always enjoy playing with my fellow brother and sisters of the acolytes!
  • @fatgoat can i join?
  • Applied on your forums. Looking forward to playing with the Acolytes!
  • Acolytes are an awesome guild , with tons of of friendly folks to play with.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome to all our new folks who have joined this month!
  • Many great new people joining.  Ashes of Creation is going to be a great time.  Come join the fun!

HAROO
    edited June 2017
    Gratz to Intrepid for reaching their final stretch goal. 
    We're going to have awesome time when Ashes launches. 
  • We continue to bring in some great people.  We have quite a few now that have spent well over $400+ during the kick starter.  We will be in Ashes of Creation for the long haul.  Come check out out site and Discord today!

HAROO
  • Kilelyan said:
    Applied on your forums. Looking forward to playing with the Acolytes!

he said he'd be my healer, this guild is great! theyre giving away pocket healers ;)

kilelyan what mmo you playing now? i need something to play 
    edited June 2017
    Ziz said:
    Kilelyan said:
    Applied on your forums. Looking forward to playing with the Acolytes!

he said he'd be my healer, this guild is great! theyre giving away pocket healers ;)

kilelyan what mmo you playing now? i need something to play 
    I'm going to be famous pocket healing for Ziz! Think of the internet fame being in his videos.

Currently playing ESO with a couple of friends. You wouldn't happen to have that game would you? Naaaah, not you.
  • Our biggest Chapter is ESO atm but we have a bunch of people playing all sorts of games as well.
  • Still looking for more members. Feel free to join us on Discord and chat with our members. https://discord.gg/0YDGPHBUVS8EhO5t
  • /wave

Can't wait to see everyone in Ashes. \o/

• Welcome to Acolytes  :)

• Still looking for more members. Feel free to join us on Discord and chat with our members. https://discord.gg/0YDGPHBUVS8EhO5t
    edited June 2017
    If you're looking for a solid gaming community then look no further!  Come chat with us on Discord. 

https://discord.gg/0YDGPHBUVS8EhO5t
    edited June 2017
    Welcome to all our new people 
  • Been in and out of gaming communities trying to find one that is actually engaged with its members. Acolytes is by far the best I have found. 
  • Good job recruiting
  • Welcome to all new and potential members! old timers dont get a hello ;)
  • Thanks @Benality we have good group of folks here. 
  • Just joined up with the Acolytes as a Trial member. Great group of people who play multiple games. I am currently playing Elder Scrolls Online with them while waiting for Ashes of Creation to drop.