Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

G'Day

Hello everyone~
I've been following this game for a while now. I joined the Discord a few days back and am trying to make myself active on there. I thought I would start a post here because I would slowly like to do the same on these forums. I plan to play this game ( a lot ) in the future, so I thought I would join up and make some friends early. Because, who likes to adventure alone...? I've already made my pledge and let the far-too-early-hype set in. I'm very much looking forward to this game and getting to make some new pals along the way! I shall see you around, hopefully.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!

Loving the spirit. Discord is amazing, so glad to see more and more.
  • Options
    Heyo! Welcome to the forums! I think I may have seen you around in the discord :P. Anyways, welcome again, and I hope to see you around (in the forums as well as discord :D
  • Options
    Great to hear a few people still sane and not running mad with hype oh fever, I always offer them some tea and it seems to help. Anyway you can have some tea too! <get's his trusted makeshifttable ready and set's his cute teaset on it>

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/cbc736b9c210af256e0a028658b4b73b/tumblr_oh9yvhw4W11qie3w6o6_500.gif
  • Options
    Thankyou all for the welcomes.