Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from Australia

After watching some videos on this game I couldn't help but put forward a pledge. It already looks unreal!
Very excited already, intend on throwing in my 2 cents worth here on these forums and also hoping for an Australian server!

Cheers,

Hynnil

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Kangaroo man!

There is already a SEA/OCE server confirmation, so you will be all set o/
  • Options
    There is some engine begin it that moves even tons of (dmges) steel forward, formed into a train. Un-real Engine power for everyone <blows the train whistle> ALL ABORD THE HYPE TRAIN.
  • Options
    I also support the need for an Australian/Oceanic server. A fellow Kiwi here. Guild up mate, we need an Oceanic guild asap.
  • Options
    Welcome, mate! *throws confetti*
    I'm a fellow Australian myself. All aboard that hype train! This game looks amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome guys!
    I've formed guilds in the past in other MMO's so not totally out of the question.
    Glad to hear the confirmation on the OCE server.
  • Options
    HELLLOOOOO HYNNIL WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY :3
    HOPE YOU HAVE A JOLLY GOOD DAY AND BE CAREFUL OF SPIDERS ;)
  • Options
    Hi mate and welcome.

Also a fellow Aussie and it's good they're not forgetting our part of the world with servers.
    There are a few AU and Oceanic Guilds listed already including my own.
    List can be found here: <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKikawWP7Z2IcrVRhLzWsF28uO0Vh02jDwfdtCKMlts/edit#gid=1916005267">Guild list</a>

That work has been done by Needletail and you can find his Forum post here: <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/ashes-of-creation-guilds-list/">Recruitment</a>
  • Options
    Hi hi! I'm from Queensland, Australia. Glad to see some people that's from my heck of the woods! ^_^