Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Business Archetypes

In another thread I discussed the possibility of what may be the earliest form of business in the game. It utilizes all 3 pillars of the crafting system to do so. It is quite simple. It consists of one gatherer, one processor, and one craftsman. Since one player will not be able to master all 3 pillars, the best way to maximize the benefits from this system is to make a three player business with some friends who have a lot of time on their hands. If you want a little more detail on that idea, its in this area of the forums https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/possible-in-game-business-format/#post-15620

Another possible business format was mentioned by Dygaz on that thread. It was a cooking business, or maybe even just a hobby, that consisted of the same principles.

If you guys want to come up with other business formats or improve upon the ones you see here, or even talk in general about the economic systems in place, go ahead and comment.

Comments

• Options
    We know that tavern ownership will be a thing so I wonder how that might mold into resource trafficking. Hopefully there will be a lot of occupations discussed down the road during development. I'd personally like to see how owning a blacksmith shop may or may not work but we'll just have to see as devs release more content.
  • Options
    Yes, I agree. As the devs release more information about professions and what not, we will be able to get a better idea of how things might play out.