[EU][PvP] Reborn

13»

Comments

  • Damn, sounds like a though guild / clan.
    Would probably join, but I don't think I will be able to invest enough time into it.
  • Thank you @Bendy. Just so you know, I myself got a 3-4 hours of playtime a day. Let's hope Ashes will not require a huge timesink and feel like a second job! 
  • Long time no see Auron, I remember you from Alpha, we went to Dahuta ourselves in live.
  • Wrench said:
    Long time no see Auron, I remember you from Alpha, we went to Dahuta ourselves in live.
    What was your guild?
  • Hi Auron, apologies for the late reply, I was a Soul Slayer in the past.
  • No problem :D I don't really recognize that guild but that's normal I guess since you guys are from Dahuta.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Oh look, @Wrench is here. :) Hi Wrench.
  • Bump!
    Currently playing ArcheAge on Ezi server. Here is a footage from some of our GvGs: 
  • Hey @Wrench and @AeonAuron. Auron, is Reborn still playing the current Fresh Start?
  • Boci said:
    Hey @Wrench and @AeonAuron. Auron, is Reborn still playing the current Fresh Start?
    Hey, yes, we are still playing on Ezi. 
  • Auron :smile: 

    long time ago - i look forward to see you again!
  • Liliane said:
    Auron :smile: 

    long time ago - i look forward to see you again!
    Hey!

    Say hi to Vicis if he is still around.
  • hey i see most of you are from AA looking for the game aa was meant to be will i am from Shatigon adamx from pve ... getting so bored of AA i am afk most of the time now want a fun game to play but as in AA i think numbers in guilds will win in this as well by the look of how the nodes work
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    adamx said:
    hey i see most of you are from AA looking for the game aa was meant to be will i am from Shatigon adamx from pve ... getting so bored of AA i am afk most of the time now want a fun game to play but as in AA i think numbers in guilds will win in this as well by the look of how the nodes work
    Hey Adam,

    Nodes are something much larger than a single guild's efforts. Alliances, communities will decide the faith of the nodes, single guild will not be capable of doing so even if they are member capped, i believe. 

    As Steven mentioned on one of the interviews, smaller guilds can win the objective based pvp if they play good, but in open field obviously the zerg will overrun their enemies.

    So we are hoping that our full raid (40 people) will be able to compete against larger enemy groups during the objective based pvp scenerios and we are also hoping that we will be able to claim one of the smaller castles for ourselves without needing assistance of other guilds.

    If this turns into another ArcheAge, well, I guess we will look for allies then.
  • *g*
    LIliane = Vicis ;)
  • *g* 

    Liliane = Vicis ;)
  • *g*
    LIliane = Vicis ;)
  • *g*
    LIliane = Vicis ;)
  • *g*

    LIliane = Vic ;)
  • *g*

    LIliane = Vic ;)
  • need to see how it plays out 
  • Liliane said:
    *g*
    LIliane = Vicis ;)
    oh lol :D Then greetings!
    Didn't know that you changed your nick :P Looking forward to see you in game!
  • I'm really excited for this game , look forward to play it :blush:
  • Best guild EU, I look forward to playing with all you guys again.
  • Best pvp guild i have ever played.... Looking forward to conquer this world with you guys.
  • Sounds like a good feeback wave :) , so it is time to get in touch, looking for a PvP focused guild. Maybe wen can talk one day @AeonAuron. I would be happy to hop on your discord :) 

  • skilfin said:
    Sounds like a good feeback wave :) , so it is time to get in touch, looking for a PvP focused guild. Maybe wen can talk one day @AeonAuron. I would be happy to hop on your discord :) 

    Hey! Send me a PM whenever you want to speak and I'll give you an invite link to our Discord.
  • Wow. Another nice guild and I guess you are active, right? I m a vet in mmo genre. Your nickname is kinda familiar to me. I was on AA/Dahuta. I m looking for a guild. So I'm trying to contact with people as much as i can. I have doubts about game. Normally I would go for it but my life style changed. I don't have too much time to spend in games now. I guess I can spend like 3-4 hours weekdays and 2 full day in weekends. I don't know if it's enough in this game to get proper gear but the game is not looking like korean grinding mmo's so... Anyway if you have a spot for me maybe we can talk. 
  • Snitra said:
    Wow. Another nice guild and I guess you are active, right? I m a vet in mmo genre. Your nickname is kinda familiar to me. I was on AA/Dahuta. I m looking for a guild. So I'm trying to contact with people as much as i can. I have doubts about game. Normally I would go for it but my life style changed. I don't have too much time to spend in games now. I guess I can spend like 3-4 hours weekdays and 2 full day in weekends. I don't know if it's enough in this game to get proper gear but the game is not looking like korean grinding mmo's so... Anyway if you have a spot for me maybe we can talk. 
    Hello Snitra! If you played on Dahuta then you probably know me from the server choice discussions on official forums :smiley: We rolled on Kyprosa and some of the good guilds went to Dahuta.

    My play time is the same as you. Can no longer devote all my days to games. Hopefully Ashes is not going to feel like a second job and we will be able to stay competitive!

    If you are interested in joining us feel free to add me on Discord Auron#6985. However we are currently not recruiting and close to hitting 100 member cap that we are aiming for. So I cant promise you a spot but we can talk about it!
Sign In or Register to comment.