Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Friending on the Website

Hi, all! Just wanted to see if I was missing something. Is there a mechanic, on the website, to "friend" friends? I tried locating my husband's account via search, and no joy ... and saw nothing I could recognize as an "Add Friend" option, so thought I'd come here and ask!

Comments

• Options
    No theres no way as of yet, hopefully there will be. The forums are currently undergoing updates which mess up alot of things, but will hopefully add some more functionality :)
  • Options
    [quote quote=16490]Hi, all! Just wanted to see if I was missing something. Is there a mechanic, on the website, to “friend” friends? I tried locating my husband’s account via search, and no joy … and saw nothing I could recognize as an “Add Friend” option, so thought I’d come here and ask!

[/quote]

This option does not currently exist but will likely exist when we get our forum upgrade in the next month or so.
  • Options
    Thank you, both of you, for your responses. I eagerly await the updated website, and even MORE eagerly await launch! Gosh, so much time to be psyched for something!
  • Options
    <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/friending-on-the-website/#post-16530">Yaviey wrote:</a></div>[quote quote=16490]Hi, all! Just wanted to see if I was missing something. Is there a mechanic, on the website, to “friend” friends? I tried locating my husband’s account via search, and no joy … and saw nothing I could recognize as an “Add Friend” option, so thought I’d come here and ask!

[/quote]

This option does not currently exist but will likely exist when we get our forum upgrade in the next month or so.

</blockquote>

Hi Yaviey!

Might we also get a "like" button? :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    So, to revisit this...

New forums are up.  We got like buttons, which is cool.  But I don't think we have, or I can't find, a way to friend someone on the forum.  For that matter, the only way I was able to find Isende's profile was to go to my own and then modify the URL to change my user ID to hers.  Clunky, but workable.

@Yaviey, do you have any further info?

As always, thanks for all you do!
This discussion has been closed.