Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Armor/costume variety

This is the one thing that chaps my ass about most mmo's is that their overall visual designs of your toons wearables just suck most of the time. How many times has everybody here looked like an elton john nightmare while developing their characters in any game.

I guess my single most request is to make sure we have plenty of dyes to adjust the colors of even the most hideous looking armor/clothes in this game to make it a little less of an eye sore if it happens to be a piece we are stuck with....even if its temporary.

Black. You must have black apparel in this game. :) (yes its my favorite color and all games seem to always deny me of that)

I can guarantee that even if i die alot....i want to at least look decent when it happens. Its one of the biggest things i do in any sandbox is being a fashion fanatic.

Comments

• Options
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but hopefully there will be enough cosmetic options available in the in-game cash shop to keep people happy, plus we've been told that high level crafters will be able to make custom looking gear too.