CRAFTING for the long haul

Hey AOC team , I know it will be challenging but I would love to see that crafting and gathering is viable through the entirety of the game and expansions .. I don't know how you will do it or make it work and I don't have suggestions how to do it but it would be so gratifying to have a balance where you can use crafted gear in end game PVE/PVP., while keeping the economy strong and not making it to where not only the rich can afford super strong things.. if you have any thing that may bring some light to this please feel free to share.

Comments

• In a podcast that was posted just earlier today, our lord and savior Steven sama made mention of one way that crafting will last in this game. The best gear in the game will take things that you get from bosses and crafted mats to create. Your gear will degrade and break. When you want/need to get it repaired, you will need to find a crafter that has the skill to work with said piece of gear, and in order to repair it, they will need more of the mats it took to make it in order to repair it.

Check the link out <a href="https://youtu.be/eCvcB4S-tZM?t=38m5s" target="_blank">HERE</a> (it should bring you to about the 38min mark)
  • Yah , I watched it thank you !
  • I don't entirely understand the question.

I'll give it a shot. They have stated where the best gear will be able to be looted in high-end raids/dungeons, as well as crafted. To the extent of which one will be better, we do not actually know. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I'll keep an eye on the thread!
  • I think I understand where it is going as of now thanks