Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Good evening from Great Britain!

Braver of Worlds backer here, and possible Leader of Men (depending on what the angelic/demonic skin looks like :P).

Myself and a group from a kingdom in Chronicles of Elyria are coming across to this game too, eagerly watching through dev videos and looking forward to participating in Alpha! :)

I'm always a sucker for lore in games, are there any nice sites or forum posts which have a compilation of what we know about this world?

Cheers!

Barghest

Comments

• Options
    Well hello there fellow British person *sips tea*

The lore is being kept largely underwraps until the game's release, as Steven wants players to experience and learn about the lore by playing the game rather than reading about it beforehand. All we know is that the game world was previously inhabited by our ancestors thousands of years ago, until some kind of cataclysmic event occurred that caused them to leave via giant portals. Now we are returning to the world to discover what happened and rebuild it. That's pretty much it. The only other thing we've been told is that there will be multiple Gods and that one of them is symbolised by the Phoenix you see in the game logo. After that, everything else is pure speculation by the community.
  • Options
    Oh awesome, I quite like that. It'll make the wait to be able to explore even more painful, but I like the idea of having to discover it all in game.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*

[quote quote=17166]Braver of Worlds backer here, and possible Leader of Men (depending on what the angelic/demonic skin looks like :P).[/quote]

I'm in the same current boat. If it looks good. I'm willing to go the extra mile. I do hope they at least show some art for it.
  • Options
    G'day mate :)
  • Options
    Hey! Nice to meet you :")

Everything we know about the game is located in <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE/edit#heading=h.9roo6y5z4k1c">this document</a>
  • Options
    welcome mate
  • Options
    Good to see another Brit ;) Welcome to the forums
  • Options
    Welcome and Hello from New Zealand to the community, do also join us on discord! <3

https://discord.gg/kb2Df