Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

No email confirmation on registration

During registration, of my preferred nick name I think I misspelled my email. as there is no confirmation email line to assure they match, I submitted the account. It never sent the confirmation email, and when following the steps to resend the confirmation email it errored saying that there was no member with that email. So I just tried to log in and it told me ,it was waiting on an email confirmation.
So I made this account instead.,as I lost the my preferred name.
I was wondering if it is possible to get help freeing that account back up, so I or someone else could use the nick name.

Comments

• Options
    I found mine in junk email. A bit obvious, but did you check there?
  • Options
    Yes I did check there and asked and tried to have it resent, but instead of re-sending it pops up with "There is no members with that email found"
  • Options
    Thank to whom ever contacted me threw PM on Face Book. I can not express how thankful I am!
  • Options
    All sorted @naz?
  • Options
    [quote quote=19647]All sorted <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/users/naz/" rel="nofollow">@naz</a>?

[/quote]

Yes Thank you.
    I am not certain who it was that reached back out threw FB though, as the PM just read Ashes of Creation.
This discussion has been closed.