Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello, Internet!

Howdy folks! The name is Ixtyr.

Just backed the game today - super stoked! A little bit about me:

I currently run a few different communities in The Elder Scrolls Online currently. Most are Trade Guilds, but I’ve been a hardcore player since Beta, and still actively PvP at a high level and run with PvE progression groups on their Hard Mode Veteran end-game content as well. I’m also currently a moderator for the /r/elderscrollsonline subreddit community, and hosted a fairly popular podcast/YouTube show for the game for roughly two years.

I’m very excited by what I’ve seen thus far of Ashes of Creation, both conceptually in its systems and designs and literally in the footage and Q&As from the team. I've been following the game now for quite some time, and finally decided to bite the bullet and back the Kickstarter at the <strong>"Leader of Men"</strong> level. Glad to be aboard, and I'm excited to see more details as everything continues to develop. Here's to hoping that Ashes develops into the next chapter of my MMO life!

Warmest Regards,
Ixy

:D

Comments