Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

۩|۩ The Forge of Reality ۩|۩ [NA][PvX][Story Driven][Hardcore][Backers Guild]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in North American Guilds
We shall forge our own reality from the ashes of creation . . .

The Forge has existed in one way or another since long before the ashes began to fall upon this forsaken land.

We hold fast to the memories of old while working to rediscover and rebuild in accordance with the evident truths of our existence.

Through willpower; We shall conquer.
Through hope; We shall outlast.
Through diplomacy; We shall outlast.
May the forge burn eternal.

Join our ranks or become molded by them.

Updating thread after merge.

Comments

• Options
    We shall forge our own reality from the ashes of creation . . .

The Forge has existed in one way or another since long before the ashes began to fall upon this forsaken land.

We hold fast to the memories of old while working to rediscover and rebuild in accordance with the evident truths of our existence.

Through willpower; We shall conquer.
    Through hope; We shall outlast.
    Through diplomacy; We shall outlast.
    May the forge burn eternal.

Join our ranks or become molded by them.

Updating thread after merge.
  • Options
    <strong>North American?</strong>
    Yes! We are a friendly North American guild with event times based in the Eastern Time Zone. We welcome all English speaking players from around the globe in order to offer ample clan support at all hours of the day.

<strong>Player vs EVERYTHING?</strong>
    Yes! As a guild we hope to do an equal amount of both PVP and PVE content. We actively welcomes and make accommodations for all play-styles! Battle alongside like-minded fighters or thrive, train, and trade in peace! The choice is yours.

<strong>Story Driven?</strong>
    Yes! We're in the business of creating our own story and forging our own reality from and within the Ashes of Creation!
    In a world where players are able to heavily influence and deeply impact the world around them; Why not create our own?

<strong>Hardcore?</strong>
    Very. The Forge is a welcoming community with room for everyone, but in order to maintain

<strong>Backers Guild?</strong>
    Yes. As a precaution; We will only be accepting Backers into the guild in order to attract and maintain the type of foundation that we need to truly thrive as a game changing community! We will slowly begin to open our doors to everyone once guild quality and foundation has been heavily established.

Why? Ashes of Creation still has a long way to go until it goes into persistent alpha and even longer until the public release date
  • Options
    <strong>North American?</strong>
    Yes! We are a friendly North American guild with event times based in the Eastern Time Zone. We welcome all English speaking players from around the globe in order to offer ample clan support at all hours of the day.

<p>

<strong>Player vs EVERYTHING?</strong>
    Yes! As a guild we hope to do an equal amount of both PVP and PVE content. We actively welcomes and make accommodations for all play-styles! Battle alongside like-minded fighters or thrive, train, and trade in peace! The choice is yours.

<strong>Story Driven?</strong>
    Yes! We're in the business of creating our own story and forging our own reality from and within the Ashes of Creation!
    In a world where players are able to heavily influence and deeply impact the world around them; Why not create our own?

<strong>Hardcore?</strong>
    Very. The Forge is a welcoming community with room for everyone, but in order to maintain

<strong>Backers Guild?</strong>
    Yes. As a precaution; We will only be accepting Backers into the guild in order to attract and maintain the type of foundation that we need to truly thrive as a game changing community! We will slowly begin to open our doors to everyone once guild quality and foundation has been heavily established.

Why? Ashes of Creation still has a long way to go until it goes into persistent alpha and even longer until the public release date
  • Options
    More information coming soon.

P.S: First guild to use symbols in their thread title. #SmallThings #Verified
  • Options
    Sounds interesting, waiting for more info....
  • Options
    [quote quote=18241]Sounds interesting, waiting for more info….

[/quote]

Thank you for your interest in The Forge! I am currently waiting for a forum bug to be addressed before updating the main thread!

I'll tag you as soon as it is updated!
  • Options
    Send me a tag as well if you would, you've piqued my interest.  Been a long-time raid-leader in WoW, but I joined during Cataclysm; always wished I had gotten in from Vanilla, looking to get my chance here instead.