Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Week 16 Key Drawings

2»

Comments

• Options
    Congrats to the winners
  • Options
    Congrats to all guys (or girls) that became winners, i hope i get one some day =)
  • Options
    [quote quote=19260]The fact that I have never seen a random key winner respond in these threads is rather saddening to me :’D

[/quote]

Maybe they should give keys to everyone who said 'congrats' hehe :)
  • Options
    Gratz to all the winners! following the games progression and I get impressed with every update. keep up the good work guys
  • Options
    Well... congrats.
  • Options
    Congratulations! ::::;;;,,..;;::...;;;;:;;...,confetti!::////::::;;;,,.,…::;.,,.:::;.;;..,.;;://::;...,,,;.;confetti for all!
  • Options
    Congrats, I just saw the game 2 days ago and i allready got hyped like hell.....
    Hope i can become one of the testers
  • Options
    conratz for all the winners
  • Options
    got excited when I saw Jai lol thats my real name xDD
  • Options
    Do you plan on sending more keys in the future than the 6 you do atm?
  • Options
    Someday, someday...
  • Options
    Hi people. Sorry for question but i'm russian and don't see/understand where i must click to get chance go on beta ?)
    Or if i registrated it means that i have chance get invite on mail ?
  • Options
    Congrats! Oh I so envy them
  • Options
    Guys, some1 can say me rules about invite on my mail ?)
  • Options
    Double post, forgot to add Waterfalls quote :)
  • Options
    [quote quote=23041]Hi people. Sorry for question but i’m russian and don’t see/understand where i must click to get chance go on beta ?)
    Or if i registrated it means that i have chance get invite on mail ?

[/quote]

Hi Water. yes, you have a chance to get a key just from register here, wich you have done. And the chance increase somewhat if you participate on the forums, and help out.
  • Options
    congrats to the winners :)
  • Options
    Hm so close... but I need to get closer :)
  • Options
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    <em>[Hi Water. yes, you have a chance to get a key just from register here, wich you have done. And the chance increase somewhat if you participate on the forums, and help out.]</em>

Thank u :)
    Glad that here sitting good people ;)