Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Freeholds: Versatility

I understand that the freeholds will have many uses in terms of what you can build there and subsequently do. I'm curious if there are systems in place to allow giving other players partial control of the freeholds allowing essentially the creation of freeholds to be used by a small group rather than by and for one person.

Comments

• Options
    Well with the way castles and nodes are planned, I would say those are the way to go as far as group play when it comes to construction. You could always build freeholds near each other too and augment one another that way.
  • Options
    with underwater mounts what ya think the odds of underwater freeholds are? underwater mining? oyster or kelp farming?
  • Options
    [quote quote=20194]with underwater mounts what ya think the odds of underwater freeholds are? underwater mining? oyster or kelp farming?

[/quote]

Interesting but I'm guessing going underwater will take a skill or potion effect (to extend you're breathing), so not many people can visit you. (same token, not many people can attack you)