Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Combat System

I'm curious about if the combat will be fast or rather slow paced.

Regarding to the gameplay trailers on Youtube I can't really tell. The combat of the Mage class looked kind of fast paced, with fast skill casts and action like dodging. Not in the BDO way, but more natural like in GW2. But on the other hand, the Fighter class looked rather slow paced and his movement seemed to be locked on the monster and you have to wait like 2 or 3 seconds for his ability to be executed.

Since there's nothing more released yet, what do you guys think of the combat in the trailers and which kind of combat system would you like to see in Ashes of Creation?

Comments

• Options
    they havent given much info on this yet, it looks like they are still working on it.
  • Options
    Yeah, but I just saw another thread which discusses the combat system -> <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/combat-terabdo-or-more-like-gw2/">here</a>

So I think this one here is kind of obsolete now.