Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] Mercenary and family-like guilds

Hello everyone! I think it would be cool if AOC got 2 different types of guild system:
1. Mercenary - all members get a constant value of buff.
2. Family - the value of the buff increases depending on the time the member is in the guild. The maximum buff value must be greater than that of the mercenary type.
Ex:
Mercenary - all members get 5% of dmg/def buff.
Family - new member get 1% of dmg/def buff in the first week and buff increases by 1% every next week until it reaches 10%.

The idea is to balance the numbers and buffs in such a way that it would be beneficial for large communities to use the mercenary type because of staff turnover, and it would be beneficial for small guilds to use the family type.

Please write your thoughts in the comments

P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language.

Comments

• Options
    It seems like a good idea to me. This not only creates a mercenary system but also reward guild members on family type guilds for loyalty, avoiding players joining big guilds just for temporary bonus and then leaving.
  • Options
    One of the things that i really want in this game is mercenary guilds. What if a guild that has a lvl 4 node is going to be attacked and they dont have a very large guild base? then hire a mercenary or a family guild to help you. They will get a reward of gold and reputation and you will get to keep your castle. Or you can hire them to help you attack the lvl 4 node. and they get gold and reputation, and you get a node :D