Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum bugged ?

Hello

I did try to post a thread in the "Guild recruitment" section, but it did not work.

I did try to post it 3 or 4 times in the last ~30min, but nothing happend. I hit the "submit" key, it seems to work, but the posting is visible afterward.

For some reason it worked once, but after I edited it, the posting was gone again.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    [quote quote=19499]Hello

I did try to post a thread in the “Guild recruitment” section, but it did not work.

I did try to post it 3 or 4 times in the last ~30min, but nothing happend. I hit the “submit” key, it seems to work, but the posting is visible afterward.

For some reason it worked once, but after I edited it, the posting was gone again.

Any ideas ?

[/quote]

there is a issue currently when editing threads... give it a hour or so then try again without editing it afterwards

the forums will be getting updated soon, and that will fix that issue
  • Options
    Its not only that I can not edit a thread - I can not even post a thread.

I did try it again 5min ago - now I get the error message "ERROR: Duplicate topic detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that! "
    But there is no duplicate, at least no one I (or a friend) can see.

*prays for the update* :) will try with a other topic name.

edit: nope - did not work
  • Options
    Yep same happened to me.
    Tried to post > hit submit > nothing.
    Only did it a few times as i didn't want heaps of duplicates to show up.
  • Options
    Lately whenever I try to reply, I type something, hit submit and the page reloads but my reply isn't there. Refreshing does nothing, creating the same reply gets me a message saying that it's a duplicate. Help meh.
  • Options
    I have this happen currently when attempting to post from the "quote" button. There's another thread here for it.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/unable-to-post-anything-longer-than-a-sentence/

And another new one here

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/forum-bugged-cannot-reply/
  • Options
    Oh, my. Not sure if you guys also see the double page open thing my previous post did.
  • Options
    [quote quote=21660]Oh, my. Not sure if you guys also see the double page open thing my previous post did.

[/quote]

We're aware of these issues, and the forum will be a major update in the next few weeks that will resolve all these issues and look pretty fancy while we're at it.

All we can say is please have patience, if you're posting, please back up the post first as to not to lose it. Don't give up and for the moment, please do not edit your posts.

Quotes are another thing that will be fixed.

Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.