Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter cant pledge because bank account

Hi i'm an european player and i wanted to pledge on the kickstarter but my bank account is maestro and there isnt that option and there isnt a paypal option too so i wanted to know if there is any other way i can pledge because i wanted to enter in the alpha and not wait for the official version.
Thank you for your time.
Hope you make mmorpg great again :D

Comments

• Options
    From Kickstarter help and support:

<blockquote>You can use a debit or credit card associated with Visa, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or American Express. Discover and JCB cards are currently only accepted for US-based projects. We support most major credit cards, but we do not support payment with PayPal at this time.

If using a pre-paid credit card, please make sure that the card has a value of at least $1 more than your pledge amount. We do not currently accept Maestro or Visa Electron cards.</blockquote>

I would personally suggest getting a pre-paid credit card. Other than that, it's something you'd have to take up with Kickstarter help and support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/contact

Sorry about that, friend.
  • Options
    Same problem here. And huge number of European players will have an exact same problem.
    And this issue isn't minor, it outright deprives huge number of players of even a possibility of a alpha / beta access. I will not even go into an exclusive KS rewards.

In my opinion, it would be a great option if Intrepid could (after KS ends and they have new forums), allow players who couldn't use KS due to their banks an extra short amount of time to purchase a pledge package, using pay pal over an intrepid website.

This being so close to KS time period, and so far ahead of launch, would by all means count as early support to the game equal to kick starter. Specially since players WOULD use kick starter if it wasn't limited to only a few credit card options that many players do not have because their bank uses different brands.

TLDR: After KS ends and new forums are up, offer a short time period (1-2 weeks) in which players that couldn't use kick starter can also get a wanted pledge package using pay pal.

Many players would certainly appreciate this "fix" for the problem.

Thank you. Hopefully someone from official support reads this and brings the suggestion up.
  • Options
    Alternate: if legal issues do not allow copying an exact KS packages due to "KS exclusive wording", just replace "KS exclusive items" with different skinned but similar valued items.
  • Options
    Yep I hope they will make this possible. :(
  • Options
    Just incase you missed the announcement there will be a store opening up on the website in the next week or so. 
This discussion has been closed.