Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Art of War: Will we be able to harness corruption?

Maybe it was fire magic. However the archer's next to last ability to kill the two guarding the Orb thing. It had a very distinct 'Corruption' feel, much like the tainted creatures we've seen.

I know I've seen some murmurs about wonder if there'd be a Dark Knight. Makes me wonder if there are specific intentions for Rogue combinations which would grant corruption skills. Perhaps a Rogue Cleric is a straight Corruption caster.

That's my ponderings. I'd love to see a Fighter Rogue become a Shadow Knight, or Corruption Knight.

This is all going based off the assumption the class portrayed was a Rogue/Mage who's weapon choice was bow (And about that bow which generated from a wooden focus!).

Though I suppose it could have been Ranger/Mage. I kinda feel like Mage has to be in there somewhere. Invisibility lead me toward rogue.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    There were some interesting things shown in that video. If the corruption could be harnessed or maybe dabbled in to point that it is safe to use would be cool. I can see people liking that aspect.

The class combination and corruption may really open up some dynamic casting abilities. I think that may be the point the Devs are trying to use. I like that. If corruption is as bad as it has been stated and people can use it. How far can one go with it before really bad things start to happen.

A also agree the relic or orb was not something I would put a nice feeling towards. Evil was afoot there.

Good post!

Ox