Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Private Messaging & Quote Notifications

Anyone really missing these features here? I am.

Comments

• No, the only thing I miss is an ignore feature but thats really a quality of life thing. I can easily skip posts I dont want to see but ignore makes it so much easier.
  • Forums are a tricky thing... a bit of an "older" medium but still very important especially amongst the MMORPG crowd!

Hopefully without spending much time or resources, Intrepid will consider moving to a more modern, flat and responsive platform such as Flarum (self-hosted). It really (along with some others like Muut, Discourse) has brought some really nice user experience features for forum goers.

There's always the hosted service platforms like IP Board and others, but those can get costly.
  • The biggest concern is that as community grows and we all have lives without any kind of quote or reply notification you may forget to get back to someone. Also, they are selling badges/titles in their kickstarter, which isn't as useful if their forum platforum is very outdated and lacking function which will lead to as usual - Reddit being more popular.
  • Resolved
This discussion has been closed.