Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

An idea for late game crafting

Hello all, I had this thought about end-game crafting and its RNG aspect.
why dont we make it so let's say this awesome 2H sword you want to make, you first have the recipe for it and it'll tell you its requirements. And the required parts can be obtained by doing a solo/duo instance or some sort of group quest. But if you are not good enough to solo and you have no friends and also you are lazy, then you can put a RNG penalty on it. Say like you have 4/5 of the required items to make this sword you can still try but at 50% success rate, 3/5 will have 25% success rate and you must have atleast 3/5.
I dunno, just thinking out loud so please dont flame lol

Comments

• Options
    RNG proccs are mostly very annoying with crafting IMO. Cant remember how many times i tried to regrade my items in Archeage only to have it fail and getting destroyed so i have to start all over with the farming again :P So yeah not my cup of tea but hey you never know maybe it also could be like if you only have 25% of the materials it could be 25% of that items original power. So less mats less powerful.
  • Options
    Kaien, yeah I hate RNG too, thats why i had this idea for people that are lazy also like to gamble lol