Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Friends and Enemies List

Any info on having a friend/enemy list UI?

I think friend list would be standard. But I would like to have the ability to mark people as 'Enemy'. I won't remember some random player who PK'd me before, if I see him 6 months later, I don't want to sell him my epic sword, right? (even though he could by from a third party).

Comments

• Options
    What if name tags showed up with a color based on hostility towards character? Red for players who had killed you 5+ amount of times, orange for 3-4, yellow for 1-2, and green for never (obviously those ranges would have to be tweaked). Then you could even tag people as enemies to set them immediately to red until you removed them from said list?
  • Options
    Mhm. Its more of a way to keep tract of players who have done you wrong. Im a forgetful person so i wont remeber who pk me 6 months prior.

I would like some marker or color scheme based on how you rank them: friend/stranger/hostile. If i see the hostile marker, it would jog my memory(probably)
  • Options
    I totally agree. In this game, PvP interactions may happen with more meaningful/personal actions due nodes and caravans. This could be as easy as storing a name with a user comment. When the player comes around there could be a small indicator like a * after his name in red to remind you of a note stored.