Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Crafting Abilities

I have been thinking about this lately, and here it is ... Soo, alongside the "Standard Abilities" that each Class will achieve, what if Crafting Granted you a unique palette of abilities ? At the same time, still being different based on Class -type ?

In doing so, these " Crafting Abilities " will open up new Quests Chains, discover new items, alter environment, more ability combinations, assist in identifying "Secret" Crafting Materials ... and possibly many other things .

Each Crafting Ability doesn't have to used be in-combat

(i.e. beyond the scope of regular uses)

If this is implemented, only thing i ask is to NOTallow these ... "Crafting Abilities" to make the game easier. In fact, I would prefer if we don't level up insanely fast. Instead, just to try and keep the MMO feeling "fresh" ; make it to where it feels as if we are still learning a plethora of things. 

Lastly, consider to allow these "Crafting Abilities" to Fuse with Class-Related Abilities. For Example .... Fire Spell [CRA] + Wild Winds [CA] = Vindrage

( "CRA" = Class-Related Ability || "CA" = Crafting Ability )

The ability could be a Temporary Stat Increase, DPS Ability, Tank Aggro Ability, etc ... OR something "beyond-the-scope" of just a Player role Ability - it could be anything?

Next is " Ability Level " .
In-game, once the ability is learned, each Class-Related Ability is retained in the Crafting-Page - including its Ability Level.

It'll start like this:
 " Fire (Lvl 1) + Crafting Material A = Crafting Ability"

The Ability's Level changes the resulting Crafting Ability
  • Water ( lvl 1 ) + Crafting Material A = Crafting Ability 
however
  • Water ( lvl 2 ) + Crafting Material A ( same used above ) = an Entirely Different Crafting Ability

Afterwards, you are able to Experiment what abilities you can create. In addition, the " Newly-Created-Ability " can be merged, again !!!
(however many times you like, (but to an extent? ) )

In short, each Crafting Ability could further be branched out. and this could maintain interest of Players - giving them another reason to remain and play this MMO

Comments