Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Taiming/ Mount suggestions

2»

Comments

• Options
    I really like this idea
  • Options
    Stable manager has a player shop could be cool to. If for example, your a tamer/farmer, you harvest wheat and you use it to fill up your stable and so when ppl come to put their horse in, they have the option of payer a little more for feeding service. So you can pay x$ and get your horse some wheat, y$ some carrot, z$ for idk, change of horse shoes if one of your friend is a forge guy. This Could bring a lot of cooperation service available for various craft/shop.
    You were comparing BRO taming system, this his great. But, we dwarf, need some special mount like battle ram, battle pig, battle bear for our rp-mount. Hopefully, we will not all get some silly horse only like bdo.
    I was thinking of a giant rabbit mount for halfing... But i dont play those race,... to small ;p
  • Options
    I don't find the taming system in BDO to be very interesting, it's just tapping your space bar. I think it would be more fun if the taming would require you to actually spend some time studying the animal you are going to tame.

If you would be able to breed the mounts you catch it would be really cool if you could have a change to actually affect the stats of the mount by your breeding choices, so maybe one breeder would be specializing in fast mounts, where other one would try to breed mounts with more stamina/health for battle.

Mounts of specific type could be also better in their natural environment. Maybe if there were some animal related to llamas or goats that would be better in mountain terrain, where a horse would be better on a grassland.

My preferred choises... I'd like a spotted sturdy pony for a dwarf woman and a deer or elk mount for a woodland ranger. =)