Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Posting new threads

I have a problem with starting new topics on the forums. Sometimes (obviously not always) my thread would not appear and when I try to post it again the website gives me an error: Duplicate thread.

Does anybody else have this issue? How to fix it?

Comments

• <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/disappearing-threads-posts/">Yeah, people have complained about this</a>. I've also experienced it. I've heard that this forum was actually only meant as a stopgap at first, and the large number of people that have been joining has pushed it beyond its limits, in places.

I guess we'll see how it turns out.
  • Same here! Had to post my introduction post 3 times before it actually got posted. It did say in the feed that I posted it earlier though, but nothing showed up.

Didn't get the duplicate problem for some reason though..
  • sadly the forums are experiencing some hiccups atm, the team is looking into it :)

and on related new's we will be getting a revamped forums soon, so that should fix any outstanding issues :)
  • I tried posting a new thread a few times, and It didn't seem to work. When I post a new one it just says "Error: Duplicate Found!"

:(
  • Problem found:

It's certain HTML formatting elements that make your posts completely invisible (they are still there though but hidden).
    Check my thread above where I gave bit more details.
This discussion has been closed.