Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Still having problems posting

Lost about 4 replies in the last 20 mins or so. Write it out hit submit then nothing.

Using a chrome on a mobile if that helps.

PS the forum formatting is really bad on mobile also!

Comments

• Options
    Hi there,

If you've created a thread and it's disappeared please link the original URL. We'll try to recover it for you.
  • Options
    No it was just on a few replies on mobile. I've started copying it before posting. Might have been that issue with quoting. Haven't had a problem since. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    Forget that last, just happened again on PC this time. Wrote out a big reply, copyied it and posted. nothing. Cut the post in half and it worked.

tried to post second half, nothing.

Seriously guys this is a real problem it doesn't seem like it's just me and it looks terribly bad. I ended up losing the second part of my reply and that sucks.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/true-flying-mounts/#post-23415

this thread
  • Options
    Properly bothered.
  • Options
    It seems to pertain to big, big posts. I'm not sure why, trust me I've had the same issues haha.
    If it's a thread or post that disappears, we <em>may</em> be able to help, but no guarantees.

New forums coming soon though!
  • Options
    [quote quote=23506]It seems to pertain to big, big posts. I’m not sure why, trust me I’ve had the same issues haha.
    If it’s a thread or post that disappears, we <em>may</em> be able to help, but no guarantees.

New forums coming soon though!

[/quote]

Well, thanks for the update. Big posts are the worst to lose. Looking forward to the new forums, kind of reluctant to post at the moment having to back it up each time etc :)
  • Options
    Same issue..
  • Options
    https://www.ashesofcreation.com/?post_type=topic&p=26137
  • Options
    I found the cause.

It's certain HTML formatting elements that make your posts completely invisible (they are still there though but hidden).
    Check my thread above where I gave bit more details.
This discussion has been closed.